- Click the Management > Campaigns button
- Click the New Campaign button
Step 1: Select the Campaign Objective
This campaign objective will optimize towards reaching the target audience with as many impressions as possible for the campaign budget, regardless of the number of clicks achieved.
This campaign objective will optimize towards driving the most traffic and clicks possible for the campaign budget, regardless of the number of impressions served.
This campaign objective will optimize towards driving the most video views possible for the campaign budget, regardless of the number of clicks achieved.
Sales & Conversions
This campaign objective will optimize towards driving the most conversions possible for the campaign budget, regardless of the number of impressions or clicks achieved. Please note that Sales & Conversion campaigns have a recommended $5,000 budget minimum.
Step 2: Campaign Details
- Campaign Name: Give the Campaign a name
- Advertiser: Select the correct Advertiser or Add a New Advertiser
Step 3: Audience (Optional)
- Location: Select one or many Regions (Targeting Outside of the US)
- Age: Select one or many ages
- Gender: select one or any gender
- Interests: Select one or many interests (Interest & Audience Targeting)
- Advanced Targeting: Enter any additional targeting requirements not available in standard audience targeting. See Advanced Targeting Options for more details.
- Retargeting: Select one or many types of site visitors to Include or Exclude. Message us in the app for custom retargeting names and the Pixels/Tag code
- Lookalikes: Select to create a modeled lookalike audience based on retargeting audiences
Step 4: Budget & Schedule
- Budget: Enter in a Maximum Budget. See How Does Billing Work? for more details.
- Schedule: Select Campaign Start & End Dates (GMT)
- Timezone: Select your desired timezone
- Spend Budget: Set budget to spend evenly over the duration of campaign or ASAP.
- Conversion Event: (Sales & Conversions Campaigns Only): Select the conversion event for the campaign. This will be the event that is shown in Conversions & CPA reporting. This is also the event that AdLib will optimize towards.
- Advanced (Optional Settings)
- Max Bid or Target (Optional): Enter the appropriate Target amount or Max Bid. These options are dependent on campaign objective and include:
• CPM (cost per thousand impressions)
• CPC (cost per click)
• CPV (Cost per video view)
• CPA (cost per action)
- Frequency Cap (Optional): Enter the maximum number of impressions to serve per user. See Frequency Capping for more details
Step 5: Creatives
- Creatives: Select the creative units to be assigned to the campaign.
Final Step: Click Next to Finish!
Congratulations! AdLib is now approving your campaign.
Advanced Targeting Options | Targeting Outside of the US | Frequency Capping | Campaign Approval | Add Creatives or Ad Tags | Update & Add Advertiser Names | Connect Billing Informaton | How Does Billing Work? | Exchange & SSP List
Have more questions?
Check out our FAQ or message us directly in the App!