Connect Your Billing Information
To activate your account, go to the Billing Overview page
- Set your daily spend limit
- Enter your billing information and payment method
- Campaigns will not run unless billing information is connected.
- To avoid all campaigns pausing when the daily spend limit is reached, set the daily spend limit to be higher than your total daily campaign budgets.
Upon submission of your daily spend limit and payment method, a one-time deposit equal to one day of your daily spend limit will be billed.
- This deposit is not a prepayment for account activity or spend
- All account activity and spend will be billed to the payment method on file, not deducted from the deposit
- Payment methods are automatically billed daily for the previous day’s activity
- The deposit amount is used only if your payment method is declined
- If you decide to close your account, the entire deposit will be refunded. No questions asked.
- If your account is closed due to a breach of the AdLib terms and conditions, the deposit will not be refunded.
How billing works on AdLib
When you advertise on AdLib, you'll set a budget for each campaign you run, and then we'll try to spend your budget evenly throughout the time your ads are running. You won't be charged more than the budget you set.
It's important to keep in mind the difference between budget and spend:
- Budget: The amount of money you want the campaign to spend.
- Spend: The actual amount that the campaign spent, and what you will be billed.
When you're setting your budget for AdLib campaigns, the campaign may not always spend the entire amount. So if you set a budget of $5,000 to be spent over a month, but only $4,500 is spent during that month based on the ad's performance, your bill will be $4,500.
How Spend Is Calculated
The pricing of AdLib campaigns is based on an auction system where ads compete for impressions based on bid and performance. When you set your bid and run your campaign, you'll only be charged for the number of impressions your campaign delivered.
When you want to see how much you're spending on your ads, you can see an estimated daily and total campaign spend amount in the reporting dashboard.
All invoiced amounts are exclusive of any and all value-added, use, sales, service, property or other taxes or contributions. You are responsible for payment of any and all such value-added, use, sales, service, property or other taxes or contributions that are, or should ultimately be, assessed against or required to be collected.
If you decide to close your account, the entire deposit will be refunded. No questions asked.